a Thanksmas Fundraiser Dinner?!? What’s Thanksmas?
Is that like Festivus?
No, not really. We at QUMC thought it would be creative to offer a FUNdraiser Dinner between Thanksgiving and Christmas… hence, THANKSMAS!
We’ve traditionally held our annual Harvest Dinner on the 2nd weekend of November. We’ve also traditionally held our annual Holiday Festival on either the 1st or 2nd weekend of December. This year we are going to try some things differently.
Our Holiday Festival, which features local craft vendors, food, and fun will be November 9th & 10th!
Our Annual Holiday Dinner (a delicious take on chicken & biscuits is on the menu) will now happen on Saturday, December 1st from 4-7. Open seating during this three-hour window!
Tickets will be on sale in advance and at the door!
- Children <4 – Free
- Children 4+ – $5
- Adults 18-64 – $12
- $30 (Immediate) Family Maximum
- Adults 65+ – $10
Why? Why would I want to come this event?
How about we give you 5 reasons!
- The food is going to be really delicious!
- It really is a very affordable meal (especially when you factor in the included beverages and dessert!)
- The atmosphere feels warm and inviting
- Your contribution goes to a church that is focused on making a lasting impact in our community at large more than serving its own institutional needs.
- One less weekend meal that you have to make during the holiday season… you’re welcome!
How can I help?
Aw, thanks for asking!
We could sure use your help getting the word out about this event!
If you could share this page with your friends either by emailing it or posting it to your favorite social media space, we would appreciate the help!
copy this link right here –> http://umcq.org/too-soon-start-m…nksmas-plans-now/
If you have a residence or place of business to hang a poster at, we could supply you with one of those as well!